Sunday, March 20, 2011

Subconscience... or not!!!

Maybe there is a subconscience after all, maybe it only comes alive when you are not consious enough to know better, maybe I am drunk when I am writing this, but the truth that I see right now is that things and events become relatively clearer( for lack of a better word) when you are more in touch with your sub-conscience, aka when you are drunk.... Events seem to explain more... things seem to start making more sense... and theories of what is, what was and what is to be start making a tad more sense!

Its wierd but so true, fellow happy drinkers would like to agree with me, a lot of hypotheses and logics suddenly start making sense under the influence of something greater? weaker? (I can't really be a judge of that) but 'intoxication' as one might like to call it.

It's sad that it is so. I don't know why it came over me to try and write this right now. I just felt like so I gave it effect. Hope to make more sense when I can.

Youre truly,
'Yhe half filled glass'

1 comment:

  1. Well, it seems so this time the glass was half filled with concentrated rum with no dilution. I feel the same effect just reading this :)

    ReplyDelete