Tuesday, June 1, 2010

????

I am at a place in my life where I have no clue where I am, where I am heading to, and whats driving me... this is one of those times, where you feel a million voices rambling inside your head, so much so that it eventually becomes a constant droning buzz of absolute nothing. Till you plead for those few moments of silence, of stillness, a pause, but it doesn't. It just keeps getting heavier and heavier until its difficult to even lift up your head and smile.
There are moments I begin to learn to live with it, but the deck of cards comes crashing down at the first opportunity it gets.
This is one of those times, where I wish I had a remote control to fast forward my life to the good times and be glad that the bad times are over. you know, the movie.
I am waiting for a million answers to come to me with a wanting-to-pee urgency. Patience doesn't seem to be on my side anymore.
Just hope I get there before I fall apart...

1 comment: